Who we share your data with
In compliance with the information duties established in Article 10 of the Spanish Information Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July, we state the following information: The company owning WEBSITE is TEXTILES DOSAN S.L. with its address, Pastor Díaz, 1, 1º B. 36001 Pontevedra, Spain e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone number for contact: +34 986 71 60 32 , Spanish VAT Number:, B-36348803, registered at the Company Register of Pontevedra in Book 2400, Sheet 1, Page PO24743, SECC 8, INSC 1º.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION:
1.- CONTROLLER: Who is the controller handling your data?
Identity:. TEXTILES DOSAN S.L.
VAT NUMBER: B-36348803
Postal address: C/ Pastor Díaz, 1, 1º B. 36001, Pontevedra, Spain.
Phone: +34 986 71 60 32
E-mail address: email@example.com
2.- OBJECTIVE: What is our objective when handling your personal data?
TEXTILES DOSAN S.L handles the information provided by interested parties with the following objectives:
- Producing quotations with information regarding our products and services
- Providing the requested service and invoicing it
- Sending marketing materials regarding our products and services using any means of communication (post, e-mail or telephone).
3.- LIMITS TO TERM OF STORAGE: How long will we store your data?
All disclosed information shall remain stored as long as the commercial relationship persists or for the required statutory term.
4.- LEGITIMATION: How are we legitimised to handle your data?
The legal grounds for data handling are consent of the data subject and hiring the services.
5.- RECIPIENTS: To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data will be disclosed to:
- Tax agencies
- Banks and financial institutions
- Service bureaus
- Group companies: TEXTILES DOSAN S.L.
6) RIGHTS: What rights do you have after providing us with your data?
All individuals and entities have the right to get a confirmation from TEXTILES DOSAN S.L on whether we are handling personal data concerning them. Interested individuals and entities have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, when applicable, to request the erasure if said data are not required anymore for the objectives that led them to be gathered in the first place, among other reasons. In certain situations, the interested individuals and entities might request a limited handling of their data; in such cases, we shall only store them to make or defend claims. In certain situations, and due to reasons related to their particular status, the interested individuals and entities might oppose the handling of their data. TEXTILES DOSAN S.L. shall cease handling said data unless on compelling legitimate grounds or to make or defend potential claims. Interested individuals and entities shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of data handling based on consent given prior to its withdrawal. To find additional information regarding your rights, please visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/) To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself by attaching a copy of your National Identity Card and stating the right that you want to exercise and your reasons to do so.
7.- ORIGIN: How did we obtain your data?
- Personal data handled by TEXTILES DOSAN S.L. have been provided by the interested individual or entity
- Handled data categories are the following:
- Identification data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Economic data
- These data do not enjoy any special protection
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow their controller to follow and analyse user behaviour in their respective websites. The information gathered using these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, as well as to create user navigation profiles for said websites, applications or platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of service user utilization data.
Some browsers allow setting up cookie administration rules for each website, which offers a much greater control of your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust. Thus, you may allow, block or delete cookies installed in your system by setting up your browser options:
For further information regarding Chrome, click here.
For further information regarding Mozilla Firefox, click here.
For further information regarding Internet Explorer, click here.
Another browser feature is incognito mode (private browsing). This allows you to browse in incognito mode when you do not want your website visits or downloads registered in your browsing and downloading histories. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted after closing all incognito windows.
These are the data from third parties that can access cookie contents because they provide services:
TEXTILES DOSAN S.L. VAT Number: B-36348803
Access to information by the stated entities is required in order to provide the requested services